- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One" and the abbreviation "BSKML'O" which stands for "Baruch Shem Kavod Malkhootoh L'Olahm" which means "Blessed be the name of the glory of His Kingdom for ever".
- Also it is written in Hebrew "Please O Lord, save us now; Please O Lord, make us prosper now!" (Ps. 118:25).
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- The pendant can be opened at the bottom to hold a small scroll.
- Length 3.5cm/1.45inch
- Condition: new