- Pomegranate is one of the Seven Species (Shiv'at Ha-Minim), the types of fruits and grains enumerated in the Hebrew Bible (Deuteronomy 8:8) as being special products of the Land of Israel.
- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael" (Hear, O Israel) (Deuteronomy 6:4).
- Made from stainless steel, filled with sparkling crystals.
- Length of the cord 44cm/17inch + 5cm/2inch of adjustable chain
- Size of pendant 4x2.2cm/1.5x0.9inch
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).