- Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Judaism's Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye".
- With Hamsa hand pendant. Hamsa is an alternative Jewish name for it is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".
- Hamsa has a genuine turquoise gemstone in center.
- All metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver (hallmarked)
- Size of the pendant: 1cm/0.45inch.
- Condition: new