- On the front of the Hamsa pendant there are Hebrew letters Aleph Lamed Dalet (ALD) - one of several safeguards which, according to Kabbalah offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others. Alef Lamed Dalet are one of 72 kabbalah names and their meaning is to protect against evil eye. Also it is written "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- At the back of the Hamsa it is written in Hebrew (antique style) 42 letter name of God. Its origin is from Ana Bekoach prayer - connects our soul to the forces of creation, purifying our physical and spiritual life for the creation of miracles. For Protection, Healing, and Balancing.
- Hamsa protection hand brings protection from the evil eye. The Hamsa's positive energy draws happiness and health.
- Chain is made from genuine turquoise gemstones and 925 Sterling Silver. Length: 45cm/17.7inch
- All metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Length of pendant 3cm/1.25inch
- Condition: new