Jewish Prayer Shawl from Israel is truly unrivaled. The Magen Star of David is embroidered into the shawl as a symbol of your birthright. A wonderful Atarah crown adorns the peace, honoring your history. Intricate details add a lovely touch. The light, gold accents make this a standout. The tzitzyot on the edges turn the piece into a remarkable shawl. This tallit is really a sacred thing.
- Traditional acrylic (man-made fiber) prayer shawl with white and gold stripes
- Excellent quality, feel like light wool and do not wrinkle
- Kosher - certified kosher, meets the strictest standards of Jewish Law
- With machine-made (machine-spun) tzitzyot
- Made in Israel by Mishkan HaTchelet
- Condition: new