- Made of natural Jerusalem stone.
- With carved Menorah and Hebrew letter "Shin".
- "Shin" is the first letter of "SHOMER DLATOT ISRAEL" or "Guardian of the Doors of Israel" - one of the names of God.
- The Menorah, is a seven branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the Temple in Jerusalem. The Menorah is one of the oldest symbols of the Jewish people. It is said to symbolize the burning bush as seen by Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 25).
- Polished by hand.
- Length: 13.5cm/5.2inch
- This case will hold a scroll up to 10.5cm/4.2inch in length
- Condition: new