In Hebrew the word Chai means "life". Jews often give gifts and donations in multiples of 18, which is called "giving chai". The Talmud states that the world was created from Hebrew letters which form verses of the Torah. The Shema prayer as well speaks of the importance of Chai, to live and walk in the Jewish cultural lifestyle.
- This Jewish charm pendant features the word Chai (Life) in Hebrew.
- This Chai charm fits all popular brands of European-style charm bracelets.
- Designed and made in Israel
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Size: 1.8cx1cm/0.65x0.4inches
- Condition: new