- In the center of the Hamsa hand there is an evil eye - brings protection from the negative influence of the evil eye. The Hamsa's positive energy draws happiness and health.
- The Priestly Blessing (Birkat Kohanim, Numbers 6:24-26) is written in Hebrew on the back:
May God bless you and guard you
May God make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you
May God lift up his face onto you and give you peace.
- Pendant is made from brass.
- The cord is made from genuine leather.
- Diameter of pendant: 2.4cm/0.95inch
- Handcrafted in Israel, Hebrew text is hand engraved.
- Condition: new