- This big Hamsa pendant features embedded turquoise stone and blessings engraved in Hebrew:
- The Priestly Blessing (Birkat HaKohanim) - "Yevharekhkha Adhonay veyishmerekha, Yaer Adhonay panaw elekha vihunnekkha, Yissa Adhonay panaw elekha viyasem lekha shalom" - "May the God bless you and guard you, May the God make His face shed light upon you and be gracious unto you, May the God lift up His face unto you and give you peace". (Numbers 6:24).
- "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- Osher (happiness), Mazal (luck), Hatslacha (success), Usher (wealth), Briyut (health).
- Hand made in Israel.
- Made of 925 Sterling Silver.
- Size: 4.7x3.2cm/1.82x1.3inch
- Condition: new