Show off your Jewish pride with this wonderfully engraved Kabbalist pendant featuring all 72 names of God as they occur in Scripture. One of the great things about any form of art or craft is the way in which it can capture the past, and nowhere is this truer than in the Yemenite design featured here. Given the recent turmoil in Yemen and decades of conflict, there are few to no Jews left in Yemen, and so this pendant preserves a vital part of the Jewish Diaspora’s aesthetic identity, thereby helping to keep the flame of the scattered Yemenite Jews alive. The silver used here is actual silver, not bonded or plated, and is 925 Sterling Silver. In addition, this pendant features a 14K gold Star of David in the center, has a diameter of 3cm/1.2inch, and is handcrafted in Israel itself. According to Kabbalah traditions, this kind of pendant can represent or help one connect to a sense of spiritual peace while likewise helping us to cope with everyday trials. Yemenite Jews of the Diaspora certainly know all about that, and so this pendant is the perfect way to help keep that tradition alive while showing solidarity with them within the greater Jewish community.
- All 72 names of the creator engraved.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K gold.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hand engraved.
- According to Kabbalah helps anyone to reach a physical or spiritual peace. Connects us to the source of power that helps us to cope with everyday pressures.
- With golden Star of David in center.
- Diameter of circle 3cm/1.2inch
- Condition: new