- Handcrafted in Israel, all Hebrew texts are hand engraved.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. Bracelet is genuine leather.
- In the center of the first Hamsa there is a flower with gemstone.
- Hamsa protection hand protects against evil eye.
- On the first Hamsa it is written "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22).
- On the second, third and fourth Hamsas written the whole text of the Priestly Blessing (Birkat Kohanim, Numbers 6:24Â?26).
- On the fifth Hamsa it is written "They shall place My name upon the children of Israel, and I Myself shall bless them." (Numbers 6:27).
- Size of hamsa pendant: 1.7x1cm/0.65x0.4inch
- Condition: new
May Adonai bless you and guard you
May Adonai make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you
May Adonai lift up his face onto you and give you peace
The source of the text is Numbers 6:23Â?27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period, and are now in the Israel Museum, Jerusalem.
"Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" - This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.