- It is written in Hebrew the Biblical verse from the Priestly Blessing "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha" (Numbers 6:24-26) which means "May God bless You and Guard You". The bracelet will keep you safe wherever you go.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K gold. Bracelet is genuine leather.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- Length 20cm/7.9inch (for other sizes please contact us)
- Condition: new
"May God bless You and Guard You" - The Priestly Blessing, (Hebrew: Birkat Kohanim), also known in Hebrew as Nesiat Kapayim, (lit. Raising of the Hands), is a prayer recited by Kohanim during certain Jewish services. The source of the text is Numbers 6:23-27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period.