This is undoubtedly a one of a kind piece. The Star of Magen David Necklace is a bronze creation that truly impresses. Shaped as the Star of David and inscribed with the IDF logo, this necklace is a perfect for any soldier. It comes complete with a tradition traveler protection prayer in Hebrew and English.
- With IDF official logo in center.
- With Israel Defense Forces initials in the corners of the star - it is written in Hebrew "ZaHaL" and in English "I.D.F."
- On the back written in Hebrew and in English traveler protection prayer (Tefilat HaDerech) - for safety on the roads/trip. It is a traditional Jewish prayer for a safe journey.
- Material: stainless steel, color: bronze
- Size of pendant: 3.2cm/1.2inch
- Length of stainless steel ball chain: 50cm/20inch
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it.
Magen David Star - symbolizes the six directions of space plus the center, under the influence of the description of space found in the Sefer Yetsira: Up, Down, East, West, South, North, and Center. Congruently, under the influence of the Zohar, it represents the Six Sefirot of the Male (Zeir Anpin) united with the Seventh Sefirot of the Female (Nekuva).