Vintage looks are not possible with every necklace. Here is a necklace with exceptional features and with Star of David engraved upon it. Absolutely majestic! Lay your hands upon it to feel the royal grandeur. Prosperity and good luck will be your way. Never take chances by missing out on this beauty.
- In the center of the Star of David there is a garnet gemstone. The garnet is a stone of purity and truth as well as a symbol of love and compassion.
- On the back it is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael Adonai Elokeinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.
- Pendant is made from brass.
- The cord is made from genuine leather.
- Diameter of pendant: 2.2cm/0.9inch
- Handcrafted in Israel, Hebrew text is hand engraved.
- Condition: new