- An antique style pendant made from 925 Sterling Silver.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- With 14K solid gold Star of Magen David in center.
- On the back of the pendant is written in Hebrew Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Echad which means Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.
- The inner coin can be turned back and forward to have 2 different designs of the pendant.
- Size 2x2.5cm/0.85x1inch
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.