Hover over main image to zoom
Silver & Gold Pendant with 5 Hamsa Hands
- This unique pendant is made from 5 Hamsa hands.
- The first Hamsa has a 14K pure gold decoration.
- Each Hamsa has a hand engraved Hebrew text:
- "Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me; O Lord, be my helper" (Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 30:11)
- "We beseech Thee, O Lord, save us now!" (Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 118:25)
- "We beseech Thee, O Lord, make us now to prosper!" (Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 118:25)
- "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One" (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- "May God bless You and Guard You" (Priestly guarding blessing, Numbers 6:24-26)
- Hamsas made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Size of pendant: 1.6cm/0.6inch
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Condition: new