- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and crystal stone.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- It is written in Hebrew inside the crystal "Shema Yisrael Adonai Elokeinu Adonai Echad", which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One".
- Size 3.5x2.8cm/1.45x1.1inch
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.