Shema Yisrael and Hamsa Hand Necklace
- It is written in Hebrew text of the basic Jewish creed: Shema Yisrael, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad (Hear, O Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is One) (Deuteronomy 6:4). God's name is not spelled out on the pendant, to avoid desecration.
- With Hamsa protection hand in center
- Made from stainless steel, with matching black rubber cord
- Length of the black cord 44cm/17inch + 3.5cm/1.5inch of adjustable chain
- Diameter of the pendant 1.5cm/0.6inch
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).