Enamel & Gold STAR OF MAGEN DAVID PENDANT
- Pendant made from brass, enameled
- It is written in center "Jerusalem"
- Made in Holy land (Israel).
- The chain and pendant are 24K gold plated
- Length of chain 50cm/20inch
- Size of pendant 2.7cm/1.1inch
- Supplied in high quality gift packaging
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.