Shema Yisrael and Kabbalah Bracelet
- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael" which means "Hear O Israel!". Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).
- According to ancient tradition, by tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Length of the bracelet (adjustable) 16cm/6.2inch + 5cm/2inch of chain
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail
- Condition: new
Stainless steel protection against masses of destruction, you have nothing to worry. Carry about your world in this stylish yet meaningful piece of the Bible. Written with importance and breadth—protection from your mornings to your evenings. Wear this durable bracelet to the fullest. Live life through its message.