"Hand of God" Necklace
- Brings protection from the Evil Eye
- Filled with sparkling Swarovski crystals
- Size of pendant 2.5cm/1inch
- With matching chain (44cm/17inch)
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: new
Hamsa - An alternative Jewish name for Hamsa is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".