Hover over main image to zoom
Leather Protection Bracelet with Hamsa and Shema Israel
- The bracelet decorated with:
- Hamsa - Hamsa hand brings protection from the negative influence of the Evil Eye. Also called the hand of Miriam, Khamsa or hand of Fatima.
- Star of Magen David - The Star of David is a symbol of Judaism. The word "magen" in Hebrew means shield and refers to God's protection. The term "Shield of David" is also used in the Siddur (Jewish prayer book) as a title of the God of Israel.
- Shema Israel - It is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael Adonai Elokeinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.
- Ben Porat - It is written in Hebrew "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" (A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring) - Genesis 49:22. This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- With turquoise gemstones.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and genuine leather. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Condition: new