- Roman glass is unearthed in archaeological excavations in the lands along the ancient trade routes in what is now Israel. Its fine patterns remain intact, its colors enriched by the absorption of minerals from the earth throughout the centuries.
- Glass created by craftsmen 2000 years ago! Transformed into fine jewelry today.
- Metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- This product is designed and made in Israel
- Size of the earrings not including the hook: 2.4cm/1inch
- Condition: new