- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Israel H' Alokeinu H' Achad" which means "Hear O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is One!"
- With matching adjustable cord
- Pendant made from stainless steel, gold plated.
- Length of pendant 3.5cm/1.4inch
- Length of the cord 44cm/17.4inch + 4cm/1.5inch of extension chain
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.