Lucky you, youÂ?ve discovered the TravelerÂ?s Protection KeychainÂ?quintessential for the little wanderluster in you. Double-sided front and back protection has a Hebrew protection prayer on the back, and solid bold coloring infusing symbols of peace, mercy, guidance, and humble blessings.
- Hamsa - protection against Evil Eye. Symbolizes the Creators protective hand
- On the front it is written in Hebrew "ZaHaL" which means "IDF" - Israeli Army
- Also it is written "Mazal" which means "Luck"
- On the back written in Hebrew traveler protection prayer - for safety on the roads/trip (Tefilat HaDerech)
- Length with chain 11cm/4.5inch
- Condition: new
Tefilat HaDerech (Traveler's Prayer,English translation) - " May it be Your will, LORD, our God and the God of our ancestors, that You lead us toward peace, guide our footsteps toward peace, and make us reach our desired destination for life, gladness, and peace. May You rescue us from the hand of every foe, ambush along the way, and from all manner of punishments that assemble to come to earth. May You send blessing in our handiwork, and grant us grace, kindness, and mercy in Your eyes and in the eyes of all who see us. May You hear the sound of our humble request because You are God Who hears prayer requests. Blessed are You, Adonai, Who hears prayer. "
Traditional Jewish prayer for a safe journey, recited at the onset of a trip.