- Made from olive wood with hand enamelled metal plate. The olive wood used for the product is of excellent quality. The wood is dried in a special natural processes.
- The metal (pewter) plate depict Torah Crown and Ten Commandments (Tablets of the Covenant)
- On the mezuzah there is Hebrew letter SHIN. This is first letter of Shomer Dlatot Israel or Guardian of the Doors of Israel - one of the names of God.
- Included non kosher printed mezuzah scroll
- Length: 15.5cm/6inch
- Made in the Holy land (Israel). Come with certificate of origin.
- Supplied in high quality packaging
- Condition: new
"His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree"
Hosea xiv, 7
The olive tree has always symbolized the glory, splendor and the very roots of both Judaism and Christianity.
The product is made of olive wood, from a tree that has been growing in the Holy Land for hundreds of years.
The wood has undergone a natural, five year drying process, which ensures its eternal stability.
The great age of the tree lends the wood its naturally artistic forms.
A close study of the wood's natural grain affords a glimpse of rich history of Holy Land from whence it sprang.