Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
The Hamsa is a traditional symbol of divine protection, and its form is the form of a hand Â? the word 'Hamsa' means 'five', and refers to the five fingers on each hand.
- Written in Hebrew the "Shma Israel" prayer and the "Cohen's" blessing.
- Handmade from 925 Sterling Silver and polymer clay by Adina Plastelina studio using millefiori technique
- Millefiori is an ancient craft technique. It produces a colored design that is repeated many times, hence the name 'thousand flowers'
- Comes in gift box
- 925 Sterling Silver matching chain included, length 19"inches/42cm
- Size of pendant 1""inches/2.5cm