- Handmade by Israeli artist Jack Jaget
- Each piece is individually fashioned in various woods, decorated with gold leaf. All metallic parts are gold plated. Finally; using the finest lacquer finishes, to give it the look of the Middle Ages; the feeling of time past.
- With illustrations of the Menorah and other sacred vessels from a manuscript of the bible written in a Sephardic hand, probably of the Fourteenth Century.
- All metal parts are gold plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Languages: English and Hebrew.
- Size 10x8cm/4x3.2inch
- Condition: new
Jack Jaget the creator of these handcrafted items is a graduate of Music and Art High School and the Cooper Union Art School of New York. For a number of years he was Art Director at the World Publishing Company. He designed books for most major publishing companies in the States, winning numerous awards among them: Best 50 Books - American Institute of Graphic Arts, AIGA children's book selection (A total of 14 books), honor book for the Caldecott Medal, was a member of AIGA and the American Heritage of Graphic Arts.
In 1974 he immigrated to Israel with wife and three children and established a successful graphic studio designing for companies, hotels and banks such as the Sheraton and Carlton Penta, Bank Hapoalim, the BIRD Foundation, and others. Working with wood has always been his hobby, which he turned into an occupation.
Some of the work has been presented to heads of corporations and persons who were presented with honorary degrees. Best known Statesman who were the recipients of books are the late King of Jordan and President George W. Bush.
The work includes; Bibles, Psalms, Sidurim, Pesach Haggadah, Machzor, Tzadakah Box, Mezuzah Housings and Torah Pointers.