Protect yourself from the evil eye with this combination red string and Hamsa bracelet. The Kabbalah states that wearing these items together protects you from evil influences. The bracelet itself is 16cm/6.25in with a 2cm/0.8in extension chain. The metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver while the Hamsa is filled with white sparkling cubic zirconia crystals. Wear this trendy charm to make sure that your life goes is unaffected by the influences of the evil eye.
- Wearing a red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". By tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Hamsa hand protects against evil eye.
- Filled with white sparkling cubic zirconia (CZ) crystals.
- Metal parts are made from rhodium plated 925 sterling silver.
- Bracelet's length: 16cm/6.25inch + 2cm/0.8inch extension chain
- Condition: new