Simple necklace yet special features. ThereÂ?s something unique in this necklace that is beyond explanation. It is now left for you to explore the inner beauty with a classic touch. Having been engraved Start of Magen David, this flawless piece of item is something that you would like to keep for years to come.
- In the center of the Star of David there is opal gemstone. Opal is a stone that will soothe erratic emotions and enhance personal courage.
- On the back of the pendant is written in Hebrew "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha. Amen, Ken Yehi Ratzon" which means "May God bless You and Guard You. Amen, May It Be So". The pendant will keep you safe wherever you go.
- Pendant is made from brass.
- The cord is made from genuine leather.
- Diameter of pendant: 1.7cm/0.75inch
- Handcrafted in Israel, Hebrew text is hand engraved.
- Condition: new
Star of David - The structure of the star, with two overlapping triangles, represents the relationship between God and the Jewish people. The star that points up symbolizes God and the star that points down represents us here on earth. There are twelve sides on the triangle, representing the Twelve Tribes.