- With garnet gem in center of the Star of David.
- On the back it is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael Adonai Elokeinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, hebrew text is hand engraved.
- Diameter of earring: 0.9cm/0.55inch
- Condition: new
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. It is also known colloquially as the Jewish Star. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it. With the establishment of the State of Israel the Jewish Star on the flag of Israel has also become a symbol of Israel.