Are you feeling the void of auspiciousness in your life? Keep yourself motivated with this beautiful pendant. Provided with 7 blessings, this is an absolute beauty that is enabled with silver and gold resulting in a metallic combination of par excellence. Wear it for any occasion with grace and obtain equally gracing looks.
- This pendant is made from 3 parts: silver Hamsa, gold filled circle and silver circle with blessings.
- The Hamsa hand has a Star of David in center. Hamsa brings luck and protection from the Evil eye.
- Seven blessings are hand engraved in Hebrew on the silver circle - Osher (Happiness), Briut (Health), Ahava (Love), Bracha (Prosperity), Mazal (Luck), Usher (Wealth), Zugiut (Relationship).
- All silver parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- The gold circle is gold filled, not gold plated. Gold filled is a much more durable product than gold plate. Gold plated jewelry has a smaller percentage of gold and goes through a different manufacturing process than gold filled jewelry.
- Handmade in Israel.
- Diameter 2cm/0.85inches
- Condition: new