Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
Silver and Roman Glass Hamsa and Star of David Pendant
- Hamsa hand brings protection from negative influence of the evil eye.
- The Star of David , known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David is a symbol of Jewish identity and Judaism.
- Jewelry made from genuine ancient glass unearthed in archeological excavations. Glass created by craftsmen 2000 years ago! Transformed into fine jewelry today.
- Roman glass is unearthed in archeological excavations in the lands along the ancient trade routes in what is now Israel. Its fine patterns remain intact, its colors enriched by the absorption of minerals from the earth throughout the centuries.
- Metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Size of pendant: 4.5cm/1.7inch
- Condition: new