Hover over main image to zoom
Silver and Garnet Kabbalah Protection Pendant with Hamsa
- Hamsa protection hand brings protection from the evil eye. The Hamsa's positive energy draws happiness and health.
- With garnet gem in the center of the Hamsa.
- In the center of the second pendant there are Hebrew letters Aleph Lamed Dalet (ALD) - one of several safeguards which, according to Kabbalah offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others. Alef Lamed Dalet are one of 72 kabbalah names and their meaning is to protect against evil eye. Also it is written "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- At the back it is written in Hebrew "Haganah MiAyin HaRa" which means "Protection From The Evil Eye".
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, all Hebrew texts are hand engraved.
- Diameter: 1.5cm/0.55inch
- Condition: new