How far can you ensure creative looks in your necklace? Well, this necklace representing Star of Magen David is at its best in providing you with features that are awesome. Increase the spirit of any occasion by celebrating with maximum joy. Occasions such as these occur seldom in life and this Shema Yisrael necklace is just meant to top them all.
- It is written in Hebrew text of the basic Jewish creed: Shema Yisrael, Hashem Elokeinu, Hashem Echad (Hear, O Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is One) (Deuteronomy 6:4). God's name is not spelled out on the pendant, to avoid desecration.
- With Star of Magen David in center
- Made from stainless steel, with matching black rubber cord
- Length of the black cord 44cm/17inch + 3.5cm/1.5inch of adjustable chain
- Diameter of the pendant 2.5cm/0.95inch
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment).
The Star of David (Magen David in Hebrew or Mogen Dovid in Ashkenazi Hebrew, Shield of David, Solomon's Seal, or Seal of Solomon) is a generally recognized symbol of Judaism and Jewish identity. Kabbalah makes use of this sign, arranging the Ten Sephiroth (sefirot, spheres) in it.