YouÂ?re a kept woman; you need jewelry that exemplifies such. No fake gems, only the truth connecting on an inner mind and body level. Poetic and spiritualÂ?this gem shines thoroughly with poetic verse and reason. Simple hole/line clasp and especially engraved message for a woman who knows she is beyond pearls.
- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Yisrael Adonai Elokeinu Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One". This verse is perceived in Judaism as the most basic essence of faith. It entails a direct link between mind and body.
- Also it is written in Hebrew "Eshet chayil mi yimtza v'rachok mip'ninim michrah" which means "A woman of valor who can find? Her value is far beyond pearls".
- Chain is made from genuine smoky quartz gemstones and 925 Sterling Silver. Length: 45cm/17.7inch
- All metal parts are made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Diameter of pendant 2.2cm/0.9inch
- Condition: new
A Woman of Valor, called Eshet Chayil in Hebrew, is a hymn which is customarily recited on Friday evenings, after returning from synagogue and before sitting down to the Shabbat evening meal. Traditionally, this entire passage is recited by the husband before Kiddush. After the Shabbat candles are lit (but before the meal is eaten), the wife is praised and the children are then blessed. Eshet Chayil is a twenty-two verse poem with which King Solomon concludes the book of Proverbs (Proverbs 31). The poem has an acrostic arrangement in which the verses begin with the letters of the Hebrew alphabet in regular order. The poem describes the woman of valor as one who are is energetic, righteous, and capable.
According to Kabbalah, the poem is a reference to the Shabbat Queen, the spiritual soul-mate of the Jewish nation.