- It is written in Hebrew "Shema Israel H' Alokeinu H' Achad" which means "Hear O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord is One!"
- With Hamsa protection hand (Hand of Hamesh)
- Diameter of pendant 1.5cm/0.6inch
- Length of rhodium chain 39cm/15inch
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: new
Shema Yisrael (or Sh'ma Yisroel or just Shema) are the first two words of a section of the Torah (Hebrew Bible) that is used as a centerpiece of all morning and evening Jewish prayer services and closely echoes the monotheistic message of Judaism. It is considered the most important prayer in Judaism, and its twice-daily recitation is a mitzvah (religious commandment). Its main content is loving the one God with all one's heart, soul and might, and the rewards that come with this.
Hamsa - An alternative Jewish name for Hamsa is the Hand of Miriam, in reference to Miriam, the sister of Moses and Aaron as well as the Hamesh Hand. It serves as an ancient talismanic way of averting and getting protection from the evil eye, or more generally of providing a "protecting hand" or "Hand of God".