The Pendant will keep you safe wherever you go
- It is written in Hebrew (front side) "Shema Yisrael".
- On the other side it is written in Hebrew "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha. Shmurny K'ayshon bat-ayin.", which means "May Adonai bless you and guard you. Keep me as the apple of the eye." Brings positive energy and protection.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- With dangling Star of David in center.
- Diameter 2.8cm/1.15inch
- Condition: new
"Keep me as the apple of the eye, Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
" (Psalm 17:8) - God reveals His care for His people by relating that they were the "apple of his eye."
"May Adonai bless you and guard you" - The Priestly Blessing, (Hebrew: Birkat Kohanim), also known in Hebrew as Nesiat Kapayim, (lit. Raising of the Hands), is a Jewish prayer recited by Kohanim during certain Jewish services. The source of the text is Numbers 6:23Â?27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period.