Sheva Brachot literally "the seven blessings" also known as birkot nissuin, "the wedding blessings" in Jewish law are blessings that are recited for a bride and her groom as part of nissuin.
- This hand made in Israel spinning ring is composed of thinner rings wrapped together to symbolize the spiritual bond between two people and features seven blessings (Sheva Brachot) inscribed in Hebrew:
- The first blessing: "Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of the fruit of the vine"
- The next three blessings glorify God who created everything for His glory. "Praised are You, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, Who created all things for Your glory…Who created man and woman in Your image".
- The fifth blessing celebrates the holy city of Jerusalem. "May Zion rejoice as her children are restored to her in joy".
- The sixth blessing is to rejoice the bride and groom. "Grant perfect joy to these loving companions, as You did to the first man and woman in the Garden of Eden. Praised are You, O Lord, who grants the joy of bride and groom".
- The seventh and last blessing sums up the six preceding blessings.
- This ring was designed and hand made in Israel
- Materials: 925 Sterling Silver, 9K Gold, Ruby Gemstones
- Condition: new