Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
Red String St Silver Kabbalah Bracelet
- Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Judaism's Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". In Yiddish the red string is called a roite bindele.
- An ancient tradition teaches us that a red string, wound seven times around Rachel's Tomb, is endowed with mystical powers.
- According to this tradition, by tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Metal parts are made from gold plated 925 sterling silver.
- The eye filled with sparkling cubic zirconia (CZ) crystals.
- Bracelet's length: 16cm/6.2inch + 2cm/0.8inch extension chain
- Condition: new