Hover over main image to zoom
Current Top Sellers
RED STRING KABBALAH BRACELET WITH STAR OF DAVID
- With Magen David Star - symbolizes the six directions of space plus the center, under the influence of the description of space found in the Sefer Yetsira: Up, Down, East, West, South, North, and Center. Congruently, under the influence of the Zohar, it represents the Six Sefirot of the Male (Zeir Anpin) united with the Seventh Sefirot of the Female (Nekuva).
- Wearing a thin red string (as a type of talisman) is a custom associated with Judaism's Kabbalah in order to ward off misfortune brought about by an "evil eye". In Yiddish the red string is called a roite bindele.
- An ancient tradition teaches us that a red string, wound seven times around Rachel's Tomb, is endowed with mystical powers.
- According to this tradition, by tying the string around his or her wrist, the wearer is protected from the destructive power of the Evil Eye, thus preventing disease, poverty, accidents or other misfortune from befalling the wearer.
- Length 16cm/6.2inch + 5cm/2inch extension chain
- Color of pendant: gold
- Condition: new