Hover over main image to zoom
Protection Spinning Kabbalah Pendant with Scroll and Blessing
- With Hamsa protection hands - bring protection from the negative influence of the Evil Eye.
- It is written in Hebrew "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- Also it is written in Hebrew one of the 72 Kabbalistic names of God - A.L.D., which offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted and hand engraved in Israel.
- The pendant can be opened at the bottom to hold a small scroll.
- Length 3.5cm/1.45inch
- Condition: new