Hover over main image to zoom
Protection From Evil Eye Bracelet with Gold Hamsa
- It is written "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" ("A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring.") (Genesis 49:22). This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph before he died (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- Also it is written in Hebrew "For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways" - Psalm 91:11. This blessing is a powerful talisman for protection and success in anything you do.
- With gold Hamsa protection hand - brings protection against negative evil eye and attracts luck.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K gold. The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel, all Hebrew texts are hand engraved.