- It is written in Hebrew "Yevarecheha Adonai ve Ishmereha" which means "May God bless You and Guard You". The pendant will keep you safe wherever you go.
- With garnet gemstone in the center of Star of David.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Diameter of circle 1.2cm/0.45inch
- Condition: new
"May Adonai bless you and guard you" - The Priestly Blessing,(Hebrew: Birkat Kohanim), also known in Hebrew as Nesiat Kapayim, (lit. Raising of the Hands), is a Jewish prayer recited by Kohanim during certain Jewish services. The source of the text is Numbers 6:23Â?27, where Aaron and his sons bless the Israelites with this blessing. This is the oldest known Biblical text that has been found; amulets with these verses written on them have been found in graves in dating from the First Temple Period.