Kabbalah Five Metals Protection and Blessing Necklace
- In center there is a garnet stone in a solid gold setting, under which are the lead, tin and copper.
- According to Kabbalah the combination of the five metals brings positive energy, prosperity, success, helps healing, good luck and saves from evil eye.
- Produced according to kabbalistic tradition - the five metals must be combined on the Saturday night after a full moon, when Jupiter's influence is felt.
- It is written in Hebrew "Tachnenei Shefa Bracha VeHatslacha" which means "Bless me with praise and success".
- Also it is written in Hebrew one of the 72 Kabbalistic names of God ALD which, according to Kabbalah offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Diameter of pendant: 1.5cm/0.55inch
- Includes 925 sterling silver matching chain (44cm/17.5inch) and a gift box.
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: new
This pendant combines five different metals: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead.