Taurus (Bull) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Taurus, Latin for "bull", is the Zodiac sign of those born
between April 21 and May 21.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
Taurus is one of the largest and brightest of all
constellations. Like the bull, individuals born under this sign are solid and
strong, often physically as well as mentally – the latter trait sometimes
perceived by others as an exasperating stubborn streak. They may appear placid,
but can fly into a rage if goaded once too often. Taurus may take a long time to
form an opinion or a sentiment, however once Taurus makes a choice it will take
a great deal of persuasion to change it. This trait can make them faithful
friends and lovers, and also may endow them with a conservative worldview.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in
925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means
of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures
extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying
glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm