Aquarius (Water-Bearer) Zodiac Sign Necklace
Aquarius, Latin for "water-bearer," is the Zodiac sign of those born between January 21 and February 19.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
Its constellation is said to resemble a man pouring out a jar of water; Aquarius is sometimes even portrayed as releasing the water of the Great Flood. One of the most salient characteristics of Aquarians is their spirituality. Thus, the “Age of Aquarius” is hoped to usher in a period of spiritual awakening and universal love. Aquarians yearn for this era in which, in the words of the ancient prophet, human beings would “let justice flow like the waters.” Aquarians have a wide-ranging span of interests, often focusing on scientific fields. They have a thirst for knowledge to challenge and satisfy a keen and perceptive intellect.
- Next to the Latin name of the sign its age-old symbol appears.
- Below the Latin name is the constellation after which the sign is named.
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in 925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm