Women's Blessing Watch for Protection Against the Evil Eye
Magnificent in its own right. A cluster of charming elegance creates this astonishingly petite women’s blessing watch that spells love in the midst of all evil. Illuminating and clever this watch makes for a perfect decoration and accessory. Become an enchantress and cure the world with this gorgeous timepiece.
- With two 925 Sterling silver Kabbalah charms:
- On the front of the oval charm there Aleph Lamed Dalet - ALD one of several safeguards which, according to Kabbalah, used in conjunction with the red string offers protection from looks of envy and the mean-spirited intentions of others. ALD is one of the 72 sacred names of God. Some Kabbalists refer to this letter combination as "looks can kill" in reference to the evil eye, against which it is intended to protect. On the back it is written in Hebrew "Ben Porat Yosef, Ben Porat Alei Ayin" (A fruitful son is Yosef (Joseph), a fruitful son by a spring) - Genesis 49:22. This phrase is a blessing that Jacob gave to Joseph (found in the book of Genesis). People use this phrase for protection against the evil eye since Joseph symbolizes a person unharmed by others envy.
- On the front of the round pendant there are 3 Hebrew letters on the front Samech Aleph Lamed for abundance, prosperity, success and improvement of financial status. SAL is one of the 72 sacred names of God. At the back it is written in Hebrew "Poteach et yadecha u'masbia le'chol chai ratzon" - "You, God, open your hand, and you satisfy the will of every living thing" (Psalm 145, Ashrei) - draw down the energy of sustenance and financial prosperity.
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver, genuine leather and stainless steel.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- Shipped directly from Israel by airmail.
- Condition: new