Ten Commandments Necklace
The medallion depicts the tablets, etched with the Hebrew letter numbering each Commandment and its opening sentence.
Click on magnifying glass and drag it over the image.
The Ten Commandments, or Decalog(ue), are a list of religious and moral imperatives which, according to Biblical tradition, were written by God and given to Moses on Mount Sinai in the form of two stone tablets. They feature prominently in Judaism and Christianity. The phrase "Ten Commandments" generally refers to the very similar passages in Exodus and Deuteronomy . Some distinguish between this "Ethical Decalogue" and a series of ten commandments in Exodus 34 that are labelled the "Ritual Decalogue".
- The medallion is made of natural onyx stone and framed in 925 Sterling Silver
- The text is inscribed in 24-karat pure gold by means of an innovative nanno-technology
- Despite the microscopic size of the imprint, this new technology ensures extremely high resolution
- The text can be viewed and admired with the magnifying glass that is included with every item
- Sterling silver matching chain included
- Size of pendant 0.66"x1.02"(inches)/1.7x2.6cm