Song of Ascents (Shir LaMaalot) Pendant with Star of David
A tiny creation sits patiently about your neck—awaiting your recital should anything dangerous ever present itself. With this protection, you’re in the best hands. Tiny second page has writing, while the first page has a subtle black garnet gemstone mid-center the Star of David. You love this pendant. Love, has no measure.
- The whole Song of Ascents is carved in Hebrew on this medallion.
- Shir LaMaalot is the familiar and much-loved words from the Book of Psalms (Psalm 121), recited in times of trouble or danger. It praises the God and the protection he always provides us.
- Hand made from 925 Sterling Silver and 14K gold.
- The silver is actual silver, not bonded or plated.
- Handcrafted in Israel.
- With gold Star of David and garnet gemstone in center.
- Size 2.1x2.5cm/0.75x1inch
- Condition: new
"A song for ascents. I turn my eyes to the mountains; from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot give way; your guardian will not slumber; See, the guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps! The Lord is your guardian, the Lord is your protection at your right hand. By day the sun will not strike you, nor the moon by night. The Lord will guard you from all harm; he will guard your life. The Lord will guard your going and coming now and forever."